Brand New Engineering and Manufacturing Facility Will Lead to Greater Customer Benefits
Great things are happening here and we want to share this important news with you. We are making improvements and as a result we are leaving our 3 plants in New Hyde Park, NY, later this year.
In fact, construction of our new state-of-the-art facility is underway. Our new location is in Hicksville N.Y. and only 10 miles east from our current facilities.
Below are some of the benefits of the move:
- Better efficiency, improved lead times, lean processes.
- Three separate facilities into one 96,000 square foot "green" building providing room for growth.
- New technology and machinery being installed for faster turn-around times.
- Expanded use of automation for unattended manufacturing.
- Consolidated stock for better control and responsiveness.
We expect being fully operational December 1, 2016The move will happen in stages to minimize any disruption in manufacturing and shipping. Day-to-day business activities will continue with no disruption.
We strongly urge you to place any upcoming orders now. Building inventory before the move will minimize impact on delivery of your orders.