Products Right Angle Drives
High-Quality Right Angle Gear Drives
High-Quality Right Angle Gear Drives are designed for efficiency, quiet operation, and long service life. SDP/SI offers a broad selection of Right Angle Gear Drives in various configurations, materials, operating speeds, and multiple ratios. Standard catalog items include precision and commercial quality gear drives offered in both inch and metric sizes. For modifications or custom designs call and speak to a SDP/SI applications engineer.
Our offering includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Miniature sized Right Angle Gear Drives, 1 inch square, are perfect for compact designs that require low backlash and input speeds up to 2000 rpm.
- When weight is an issue, get Right Angle Bevel Gear Drives that feature a lightweight housing of PTMT Polyester 30% glass filled, precision ground stainless steel shafts, sintered bronze bearings and molded nylon gears.
- Right Angle Worm Gear Drives accommodate input speeds up to 2000 rpm and are available in gear ratios: 5:1, 10:1 and 20:1.
- Right Angle and Dual Helical Gear Drives are offered in two models, light-duty, rated speeds up to 600 rpm and heavy duty, rated speeds up to 1725 rpm.
- An economy series of Right Angle Bevel Gear Drives is offered in 1:1 and 2:1 ratios and rated speeds up to 500 rpm.