Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Services
Our engineering and manufacturing teams will partner with you throughout the entire process, making sure the components or assemblies meet your expectations.
If you can't find a standard part to meet your needs, our engineers can create a custom part to meet your exact requirements. We have the ability to provide both precision and high-quality commercial grade components. Our expertise is not limited to mechanical components. We can design, manufacture and assemble custom subassemblies with world-class quality and reliability.
We use the newest technologies, processes and methods to provide you with the best products available. As a precision gear and small mechanical component manufacturer we excel in every aspect of the process: milling, turning, grinding, drilling, gear-cutting, and assembly.
Our facility accommodates short runs to high-volume production runs for OEMs. An on-site ISO Class 7 cleanroom is used for assembly and testing. NADCAP and customer approved facilities are used for heat-treating, plating, NDT, and painting. We machine in many materials including stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, brass, bronze, steel alloys, and titanium.
Our Credentials Include:
- ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C Certified
- Boeing BQMS Certified
- ITAR Compliant - DDTC Registered
- R.E.A.C.H Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
Precision Gears and Gear Assemblies
Proven Performance and Unsurpassed Expertise
We make high-precision gears and gear assemblies for a wide variety of applications including aerospace, defense and medical. Our expertise is not limited to gear making; it also includes the design and production of precision gearboxes, differentials, speed reducers, and other precision motion control products.
- Gear Tolerance AGMA Quality up to 14 (ISO 4)
- Diametral Pitch down to 200DP (.02 m)
- Max. Outside Diameter: 8" (200 mm)
- Min. Outside Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Precision +/- .0001 (+/- 0.003 mm)
When Precision Grade Components are not a Requirement
- We manufacture high-quality commercial grade components
- Shorter lead time
- Lower cost
Timing Belts, Pulleys, Gears and other Drive Components for Power Transmission Applications
We design, engineer and manufacture high-quality machined components and molded parts for many applications including power transmission. We make pulleys, gears, sprockets, universal joints and other drive components that are used in both commercial and industrial applications. Our capabilities include customized design for individual components to complete drive systems and more.
- Timing Belts cut to order from available sleeves
- Large inventory of belt sleeving on-hand
- Special sizes available on request
Timing Pulleys and Sprockets:
- Metal pulleys and plastic pulleys made to order
- Metal and plastic sprockets made to order
- Standard catalog items modified
Services Offered Include:
- J.I.T. Deliveries, Blanket Orders, Special Packaging
- Barcoding, U.P.C. Coding, Customer Part Number